COME JOIN US @ VFX ADDA
VFX ADDA welcomes students who possess creative skills, a thirst to do something different with their lives and a burning passion towards their work.
Excellent marks or name in the merit list is not our criteria to grant admittance to our institution. We are in search of a mind full of imagination and hands full of creative strokes. Admission to our academy is competitive and selective with a limited number of seats in each entrance session. Thus, we look for students with a strong creative potential and who finally deserves it.
Although most of our students come from an Arts, Commerce or IT background though industry experience makes it clear that irrespective of backgrounds, anyone can do well provided they are passionate about the art of animation and similar creative fields.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & ADMISSION PROCESS
- 10+2 Any Stream + Candidates appearing for a 10 + 2 examination in 2019
- Admission to our academy is competitive and selective with a limited number of seats in each entrance session. Thus, we look for students with a strong creative potential and who finally deserves it.
- Passion towards the field
- Creative approach to the subject
- Determination to succeed.
- An Interest in sketching (don’t worry if you haven’t learnt it, we just look for the interest)
- An inquisitive mind ready to explore
- Students interested needs to complete the online Application form on the link www.pfames.com/application-form
- The applicant will receive a confirmation email and a call from our student relationship manager.
- Your meeting will be scheduled with the PFAMES Career Advisor as per the available slot
You will need to carry following documents on the date of appointment:
2 Color Passport Size Photograph
10+2 Mark-sheet or 10th Mark-sheet as applicable
Copy of ID Proof
Copy of Pancard
Copy of Address Proof
- A date for the entrance exam shall be provided to you.
- On the day of your entrance exam you will undergo a Creative Aptitude Test
- The results shall be disclosed with-in 72 Hours.
- Basis of your entrance exam, if selected you will be allocated a batch commencement date and time.